Scottsdale calls them “spray pads” while other places refer to them as “splash pads” but they’re both essentially the same thing. There are also a few “spray poles” in Scottsdale, so we’ll be sure to separate those from the main list.
Shopping Center Splash Pads:
- Scottsdale Quarter Splash Pad (15279 North Scottsdale Rd)
- Kierland Commons Splash Pad (15205 Kierland Blvd)
City of Scottsdale Managed:
- Paiute Park Splash Pad (3210 N. 66th St)
- Florence Ely Nelson Desert Park (8950 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd)
- Chesnutt Park (4565 N. Granite Reef Rd)
- Pima Park (8600 E. Thomas Rd)
- Vista del Camino Park (7700 E. Roosevelt)
Spray Poles (City of Scottsdale Managed):
- McCormick Stillman Railroad Park (7301 E. Indian Bend Rd)
- Agua Linda Park (8732 E. McDonald)
For what it’s worth, there is a map of the 7 locations managed by the City of Scottsdale.
The photo above is the author with his daughter Emily (in 2012) and was taken at Kierland Commons Splash Pad.